GARFIELD-PALOUSE HIGH SCHOOL
NOVEMBER 25, 2014
- Lunch: Super Nachos; ALTERNATE salad bar
- Junior class pies arrive
- 8:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.: Book Fair in Palouse School Library
- 12:10 P.M.: Elementary students will be released, buses leave at 12:25 P.M.
- 1:00 – 4:30 P.M.: Parent and Teacher Conferences
- 5:40 P.M.: Activity shuttle departs Garfield; leaves Palouse at 6:00 P.M
- Lunch: Pizza; ALTERNATE breadsticks w/cheese
- 10:00 A.M.: High School Cow Tongue Volleyball in the lower gym
- 12:10 P.M.: Elementary AND High School students will be released, buses leave at 12:25 P.M.
- 12:15 P.M.: Girls’ and Boys’ Basketball practice will be right after school
- 3:00 P.M.: Activity shuttle departs Palouse
- NO SCHOOL and no Basketball practice - THANKSGIVING BREAK
- 4:00 P.M.: Girls’ and Boys’ Basketball practice in Palouse
- NO SCHOOL - THANKSGIVING BREAK
- 7:45 A.M. THURSDAY: 10th Annual Turkey Leg Fun Run for the Palouse Library and scholarships for the graduating Gar-Pal High School students
- 11:00 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.: Girls’ and Boys’ Basketball practice in Palouse
- 8:30 A.M.: Non-mandatory Girls’ and Boys’ Basketball practice in Palouse
1. . . . . .Seniors: Check the scholarship board and the school website for newly posted scholarships.
2. . . . . .ASVAB results are in, please see Mrs. Mylett.
3. . . . . .Sophomores: Your HOBY essays are due TODAY, Tuesday 11/25, if you are interested in being a candidate.
4. . . . . .The Fall Book Fair at Palouse School Library will be 11/21 through 11/25 (Friday, Monday, Tuesday), see above for times open. Proceeds from the Book Fair will help buy prizes for the “Viking Pride” program and books for the elementary library. The fair is in conjunction with the Palouse Elementary conferences. Hope to see you there.
5. . . . . .The High School Schedule for Wednesday, 11/26 will be as follows:
1st period: 8:25 – 9:20 A.M.
2nd period: 9:25 – 10:00
10:00 COW TONGUE VOLLEBALL in Lower gym
Release for the day: 12:05 P.M.
Lunch will be served: 12:05 – 12:15 P.M., NO EARLIER, as Elementary is served before.
Buses leave at 12:20 P.M.
6. . . . . .The 10th Annual Turkey Leg Fun Run for the Palouse Library and scholarships for the graduating Gar-Pal High School students starts on Thursday, 11/27, morning at 7:45 A.M. Come along with your family and friends and walk a few laps. Sponsors such as McLeod’s Palouse Market, Green Frog Café, and the Palouse Library have worked hard to make this possible. Get sponsor sheets from the Palouse Library (878-1513) or the Green Frog, and then walk a few laps with your family and friends. Donut and hot cocoa available at the Green Frog.